Which Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Quadrant Is Your Empower Network Business In?
Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant was a top best-seller when it was first published, and the information is very relevant for Empower Network members. Robert has been a teacher of mine for many years. I have personally attended many of his wealth programs, and have always found his philosophy and teachings challenging and inspiring. I’m sure they will be put to great use in my Empower Network business.
This important video could change YOUR perspective in building businesses for life…
Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant principles are very much aligned with the network marketing business model and how Empower Network can help you reach your financial goals. If you integrate that with the training and knowledge you’ll gain from Empower Network, you have a winning combination!
Some of the important questions answered by Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant book include:
- What is the difference between an employee and owning a business?
- Why do some investors make money with very little risk while others are lucky to break even?
- Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit and go on to build business empires?
- Why in the Industrial Age did most parents want their children to become medical doctors, accountants or attorneys….and now in the Information Age these are the very professions are under financial attack?
- E = employee
- S = self-employed
- B = business
- I = Investor
For individual still in the “E” and “S” quadrants, the book is especially geared to help start moving towards becoming a “B” or an “I”. The book clearly outlines the core differences between the four quadrants, and there are some great insights into why certain people gravitate towards particular quadrants and and get stuck there. Identifying where you are today and defining where you would like to be in five years time is highlighted in deteail.
There is also a lot of material which covers personal change. The major challenge in becoming financially independent is more about “who” you have to be as opposed to “what” you have to do. There are many deep personal and guiding insights into making your way from the “E” and “S” side to the “B” and “I” side.
To quote a famous Galileo saying “You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help him find it within himself”.
Robert Kiyosaki believes that there are seven steps to finding your financial fast track:
- Look after your own business (don’t worry about someone else’s)
- Take control of your cashflow – become financially literate & learn to read financial statements
- Decide what type of investor you want to be – where you feel most comfortable
- Know the difference between “risk” and “risky”
- Seek help and guidance from mentors
- Make disappointment your strength – don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Have faith in yourself, think positive affirming thoughts
Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant principles are particularly applicable to people building an Empower Network business. I have heard Robert speak often – he has always considered network marketing a great opportunity for starting on the road to financial independence, particularly for those starting out with no money!